STARTING MY JOURNEY WITH BEACHBODY - The honest truth

Sunday, December 26, 2021



If you have found this post, I want to thank you for visiting and also send some congratulations your way as I am assuming that many of you are ready to crush some personal or business goals.  I also want to welcome those here who are looking to stare down the doubt and fear that has been holding them back from finding their strongest selves. Everyone is welcome here and everyone deserves to find their success! 

A little about me! 1st, I am not one of the bloggers who is going to toss a whole life journey at you before giving you the details. Truth be told... that annoys me LOL! 2nd, I will never lie to you and say that I joined the business and instantly became disciplined with my diet and my fitness routine. We only deal in honesty cards around here so you won't hear anything but my personal truth... in a quick fashion!

Over the past 10 years, I have been everything from a size 4 to a size 16. This wide range likely stems from a childhood filled with yo-yo dieting with my mom and then was compounded by a crazy career and 5 fantastic kids. Along my path, I also stumbled into tons of those weight loss pills and "drop weight fast" diets. If it exists, I have likely tried it. After losing my mom a few years ago (I will get into that at a different time), I realized that my kids deserved more time with me. They also deserved a healthier and more balanced start to their adult lives than what I walked into mine with. I had to stop  the hamster wheel I had been running on and take charge of my life and my health. 

So, now you may be hoping that I will finally get to the point as to why I choose Beachbody as my tool to win the war of wellness. Well, I will make it short and sweet...... 

NO ONE PROMISED ME A QUICK FIX! 

You can read that again because it is likely the exact opposite of why others have made the decisions that they did. I was tired of chasing the "blast fat fast" pudding and miracle drinks. I decided that it was time I actually dove into something that helped me live a STRONGER and healthier life - not just a skinnier one. 

BEACHBODY also attacked every one of my excuses. I am sure we all have them but I like to think of myself as a professional excuse maker as to why I am not a healthier version of myself. 

  1. Beachbody offered fun daily workouts through Beachbody on Demand! This means that I didn't have to leave my house to workout. I simply turn on the TV and choose whatever kind of workout speaks to my soul that day. No two days are alike for me! 
  2. Beachbody offers me access to amazing recipes, nutritional support and meal plans. The plans aren't made to starve anyone nor are they designed so you have to cook a second meal every night to stay on track!  The meals are fun, easy, and many are kid approved! Get these for FREE with your Beachbody on Demand package or check them out alone! canva
  3. The support products are available BUT NEVER required! Snack bars, Shakes packed with nutrition for the price of that fancy sugary coffee drink, energy drinks, and so much more are available to support you with amazing ingredients.We will get into labels in another chat. 
  4. THEY DON'T JUST ENROLL YOU AND LEAVE YOU TO FEND FOR YOURSELF! Your coach (someone like me) has a support group designed just for you with the sole purpose of supporting your goals. 


These may not be the answers that you are looking for BUT they are the reasons why I CHOSE BEACHBODY! 

I chose to start a business with Beachbody because it helped me stay accountable! I am accountable for learning & educating myself. I am accountable for showing up, just like I do my day job. I am accountable to myself to do the mindset work that is necessary to grow. The extra money that I have made is a nice motivator too! If you wanna see more about becoming a coach ore are ready -- Message me first and then let's get started

Everyone deserves the chance to find their strongest self. I truly believe that we have always had the power to live the life we see in our dreams. We have simply given away our power in little pieces to excuses, to quick decisions, to fear, to doubt, to the people that never accepted the responsibility for our happiness.  It is TIME to take BACK YOUR POWER!

I am NOT perfect but I am changing.
I am NOT a product of my past but a PRODUCER of my FUTURE. 
I WILL NOT let the fear and doubt  that have kept me from succeeding determine my future. 
I WILL NOT give up on finding my strength. 
I WILL NOT give up on myself. 
I WILL NOT give up on you! 

If you want to hear more about starting your healthy journey with Beachbody, feel free to message me through here or through my Facebook Group.  Even if you never have the intent to purchase or join, I would love to have you jump into the group , become inspired, and to engage with others choosing to live for more. 

I hope to support your dreams soon. 



Post a Comment